Tuesday, June 12, 2018

A Proud Moment



My first post! Peggy has been recording our journey as you know.  I have been recording on an ancient device, a camera,  which can not be plugged into an iPad. As some of you also may know I am in the process of obtaining Italian Citizenship. Why?  I never had a simple answer to that question. Today that answer became as clear as the water on these beautiful beaches. It was an emotional moment as I stood next to the Italian Anti Aircraft and Missile Defense System.  I had total access since it is closed from 1to 4PM.  Ciao.

1 comment:

  1. Nice post John! I love the way you capture the moment and make the reader feel like they are going to be catapulted into Italian adventure. Watch out any on coming aircraft. Don't mess with Italy!

    ReplyDelete