Monday, June 4, 2018

La Maddalena part 2

I hear that some of you are having trouble posting replies, but I can tell you it’s nothing compared to the troubles I am having transferring photos and learning how to use this blog... I hope we all figure it out. The weather so far has been too cool and breezy, sometimes rainy, to visit the beaches, but we hope the boats will go out tomorrow so we can spend the day touring the islands in the archipelago. Today we took a somewhat queezy bus ride around the island, strolled around town, had our first gelato, and are soon going to find out what the restaurants are serving up this evening. I so wish that more of those Italian lessons had stuck with me. I really wanted to have more of a conversation with the Sard woman who knocked over my cup of vino Rosso at the festa last night. She wouldn’t let us leave until her husband waited in line to buy me a new one, no matter how hard I tried to convince her it was “non necessario.” Ciao for now!




4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where are the authors in this picture? I need to know it's not another Rick Steve's photo. Hopefully you got a big sip before it got knocked over.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man....trouble transferring photos, too breezy/cool, rain and a queezy bus ride!! Ugh..wine knocked over!! Hope the company isn't giving you too much grief! Love you both.

    ReplyDelete